Friday, August 19, 2011

Chapter Fourteen

First things first... ya'll are hyped up about this picture... do you like when bad things happen?!! LMAO.

Second... this is loaded with ADULT CONTENT to start the weekend off right! (of course I'm working, which means I'll have lots of time to write and get to that picture drama... haha)


Wouldn't miss a single day
I'd probably just fade away
Without you, I'd lose my mind
Before you ever came along
I was livin' life all wrong
Smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
And I wouldn't dream of goin' nowhere
Silly woman, come here, let me hold you
Have I told you lately?
I love you like crazy, girl

Crazy Girl  - Eli Young Band




They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.  For me I’m fairly sure it made me more apprehensive.  Psychotic visions would dance through my head throughout the day and night.  One of those little mind stories included Sam coming back to London, showing up at my door and laughing hysterically in my face.  He shouted loudly through the neighborhood that I was a cripple who had no hope of ever living a normal life again.

I woke up mortified and crying, thinking there was no doubt he was going to get back from Edmonton and tell me he didn’t want to spend anymore time with me and that he thought we shouldn’t be together again.

The mind can be a dark and scary place, especially when you have all the time in the world to think.  It was now sinking in how much befriending the boys had taken away from some of that time, allowing me to not spend so much time in that dark place.  I really did need to find something to occupy more of my times, especially since the summer was winding down and soon I’d be left with the occasional mental breaks Race and Denise would give me with visits and sporadic trips to wherever.

I decided to talk to Denise about ideas on what I could do, later.  At the moment I was too busy waiting for a text from Sam saying that he was back home.

I’m fairly sure I jumped through the roof when the doorbell rang.





A nervous smile was pasted on her face as soon as she opened the door to let me in.  I had told her that I’d text her when my plane touched down, but I was all for the element of surprise.  I stood on her doorstep with a big grin and bag of food.

“Alex,” I said slowly.

“Sam,” she acknowledged, the nervous smile seeming to fade with every passing second, being replaced by a look of relief.

“May I come in?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“You going to throw away your trash when you’re done eating whatever you have in that bag?” she asked as serious as possible, but failing miserably at hiding her smile by the end of the question.

I sighed dramatically and shrugged.  “Yeah, I guess so.”

She nodded and began backing up to allow me in the door.  I politely walked right by her, hoping to make her feel like I was kind of ignoring her, and dropped my food off on the dinning room table.  When I turned around to go back to her, she was already pouting.

In two strides I was in front of her and scooping her up out of her chair.  “I needed empty hands so that I could hold you against me,” I breathed playfully into her ear, taking her perfect scent into my nose.

“I thought maybe you might have changed your mind,” she said quietly.

“Silly girl.  You can’t get rid of me that easy,” I chuckled, carrying her back down the hall and boldly into her bedroom.  The whole plane-ride home, all I could think about was having her in my arms and kissing her everywhere.  I hoped she was with me on this plan.

“What are you doing?” she asked, sounding amused.

“You look tired, so I want to make sure you can rest in bed…”

“Something tells me rest is not a word in your equation at the moment.”

“Well, if you don’t want to rest, you don’t have to…” I smiled.

Of course this earned me a playful smack across the back of my head.





Okay, so the gears in my mind made an abrupt change in direction.  They quickly went from worrying if Sam would still want to keep going with this relationship to thinking about how amazing his lips and breath would feel against my skin.

“I thought you were hungry…” I choked out while his fingertips lightly traced the shape of my breast.  He had wasted no time in getting me out of my shirt and bra.  Of course, I didn’t waste much time getting him out of his shirt and shorts.  I was lying on my back and he was lying on his side, devouring me with his eyes. It was already a given we were going to go to the place of no return and with the way he was making me feel at the moment, I was not going to regret it one bit.

Before answering my question with words, he leaned down and lightly sucked on my nipple, bringing it into a little hard nub so that he could bite it gently before picking up his head to say, “I’m hungry for you.”

I laughed, which caused my breasts to move freely.  Sam began laughing too before he cupped both of my aching orbs and kissed me hard.  I moaned as he positioned the whole length of his body over top of me.  His arms created a cage around me and his fingers were buried in my thick hair.  I could feel his growing erection on my stomach as it strained through the thin material of his boxers.  The heat of it began warming my core.

His kisses were languid and protruding, causing my body to completely give itself over to primal instinct.  My hands ran up and down his strong muscled, back and down to the waist band of his boxers before sliding them upwards again, feeling goosebumps pop along the path I took.  He pulled back from my lips at one point and shivered.

“If you don’t want to go all the way tonight, then we have to stop now,” he said hoarsely.  “I’m not going to be able to control myself like last time.  I want you so bad, Alex.”

The needful look in his eyes was completely unnerving.  They sparkled with lust and something else I hadn’t seen since that night with Danny.  I quickly shoved that last thought back into its hiding place and focused on Sam’s declaration.  “I don’t want to stop, Sam,” I whispered sincerely.  I was being truthful.  I wanted to be one with him.  Sure, maybe it wasn’t the cautious approach I had originally planned on taking with him, but something about it all felt totally right.





As soon as the words were out of her mouth, my lips were there to taste the residue of them.  I didn’t want to make her feel like we were rushing things, but there was nothing more that I wanted than to be inside of her, binding her to me.  I was thinking on a total caveman approach right now when it came to my feelings for her, but as soon as I saw her beautiful face this evening, I knew this was it.

I pushed myself up and moved to the side of her.  Gently, I laid kisses down her neck to her one shoulder and then her one breast and then down to her navel.  I sat up and greedily took in her small, beautiful frame with my eyes before sliding and arm under her knees.  They were smooth and soft as I lifted them and her hips off the bed to remove the short little gym shorts she was wearing.  Before placing them back down, I left some kisses on her knee and thigh, silently throwing up a prayer that they would work again soon for her.

I stood up at the end of the bed and stared down at her now naked flesh while slowly sliding off my boxers, finally freeing my hard length.  Curiously, I watched her eyes go down my body and look at my dick.  She smiled and unconsciously licked her lips before allowing her eyes to come up and connect with mine once more.  I’m fairly sure the small amount of blood that had still pumping through my heart was now filtering down to my dick.





He was achingly slow with every motion, but after we were both naked, things began moving quicker.  He climbed back onto my bed and laid down beside me, still staring at me like he was going to eat me alive.  My body tingled with anticipation.

I sucked in a breath when he traced a pattern with his finger from my navel down to my folds.  Before dipping it into my warmth, he paused, looked up at me and then slid it into my slick heat.  He laughed an evil, quiet laugh at my expression.

“That’s right baby girl, my goal is to get you to make that face a few more times tonight,” he growled.  I watched him roll on a condom he had pulled out from his wallet and then trembled in anticipation as he parted my legs and crawled in between them.  He slid an arm underneath my shoulders and brought my body up against his and my lips to his, kissing me deeply.  I felt the head of his erection nudging at my entrance and without much more warning, he pushed into me, slow and almost painstakingly.  At this point we stopped kissing because all I could do was focus on the feeling of him stretching me intimately.  I gripped his shoulders and held my breath.

“Remember to breathe Alex,” he whispered heavily into my ear.

“I don’t think you’re doing much breathing either,” I moaned.

“You feel so amazing, baby,” he whimpered as he finally bottomed out inside of me.

“Mmmm…” was all I could say.

After staying nestled in me for a moment, he slowly pulled back out and then pushed in again.  We were both groaning in frustration by the third time of this charade.

“Sssaammm.  Please, fuck me.”

I watched a wicked gleam shoot through his eyes. He nodded, pulled me even closer against him and began setting a strong pace.  I so badly wished I could wrap my legs around him to pull him even deeper into me, but he did a good job of things without my help.  He used all of his strong muscles to fuck me into oblivion and soon we were both crying out as our orgasms hit us.  I sighed as I felt his warm fluid release into my core. 





I wanted the feeling of her wrapped around my dick to last for forever.  However, she was so tight that there was no way I was going to last as long as I had hoped for our first time.  As soon as she went over the edge, I too fell with her.

It took a moment to remember that I might be crushing her with my body weight, but she didn’t seem to mind as she laid a few kisses on my face.  She was beautiful underneath me; her liquid brown eyes looked to be overflowing with the emotion I too was feeling with her skin against mine; her thick, raven hair splayed around her like a halo.  It was then I realized I was falling in love with her.  It was actually something I had thought about this past weekend.  Was I too young to fall in love?  Was it too soon to completely tie myself down to one woman?  What did it matter when everything about it felt right?

I must have dozed off aside of her for a short-time.  I opened my eyes to find myself using her stomach as a pillow; it’s growling is what woke me up.  “Why didn’t you wake me if you were hungry?” I exclaimed, picking up my head to see her with a silly smile on her face.

“I was having a relaxing time just playing with your hair and listening to your snore.”

“That is probably why I fell asleep.  There is definitely nothing better than having a woman run her fingers repeatedly through a man’s hair,” I grinned, stretching up to kiss her.  She met me halfway and when we parted I propped my chin on my hand, just looking at her.

“Stop,” she playfully covered my eyes.

“Stop what?”

“Stop looking at me like that,” she blushed and giggled nervously.

“But I can’t stop…” I smiled.

“But it makes me all self-conscious!”

“For what?!  It’s just you and me…”

“Naked.”

“Mmm, yes, we are both still naked,” I growled, pinning her body down with mine once more and making a move to kiss her again.

She attempted to dodge my lips as she squeaked, “But what if I say I’m hungry!”

“Then I say you’re going to be famished by the time we get done round two!” I informed her before playfully biting her neck, causing her to squeal and claw at me.  Several minutes later she was crying out my name again.





It was strange having someone sleeping in bed with me.  It was slightly weird having him around for what might seem to be weird “rituals” that I do when getting ready for bed.  I definitely didn’t feel very sexy having to climb back into my chair to get myself to the bathroom or the fact that I had to sit on a chair to take a shower with him standing behind me.  It was all a little much for me to handle, but Sam was sweet and seemed to take it all in stride.

“I can wash my own hair,” I informed him, probably not as politely as a girl should to the man who just rocked her world.

He untangled my hands from my hair and placed them gently, yet firmly onto my lap.  “Would you relax and let me do what I want to do?” he asked with a smirk.  “I’m assuming this is new for you too, so let’s get comfortable about this together.”

“I can’t say I have the best self-esteem right now,” I mumbled, yet beginning to revel from the feel of his hands massaging my soapy head.

“And why not?!  You’re beautiful and you have a sexy, professional hockey player, naked, in your shower with you.  Tell me, Alex, what about that doesn’t give you a self-esteem boost?”

This made me bust up laughing.  He was completely right, maybe a little cocky, but completely right.  It was obvious why I was feeling better than I ever have since the accident.  He was the ray of sunshine my counselors and Race had been saying I needed.  Now if only I knew for certain my rehab was working.





I’m fairly sure I fell asleep with a smile on my face as I held her in my arms.  The last time I remember doing that was Christmas Night when I was little and slept with my new hockey stick.  I was slightly afraid I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep, especially since her ass was nestled firmly in my lap, but I did.

I woke up in the middle of the night after she lightly kicked me.  I was startled, mainly due to the fact that when I opened my eyes, I was in a strange room.  Once I gained my bearings, my mind began reeling. 

Despite being dead to the world, she kicked me.  Her leg moved!

I waited with baited breath for a few moments, but it didn’t happen again.

6 comments:

  1. *Sigh* That's exactly how I was hoping it would be. You wrote that beautifully! He's falling in love with her, sex and her leg moved -- I'd say that was a jam packed chapter!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet chapter! And yippee, her leg moved....but alas this is going too smooth for one of your stories, my dear! We know you and you love to torture small animals and us! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this story. This update is absolutely one of my favorites. Your writing is brilliant and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring on the torture! We know it's coming soon, but I'm glad to see them get all cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how considerate he is of her.
    I for one don't want her to see the picture yet. I don't think she is ready to see it.
    Her leg moving is good things to come.......I hope! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the last chapter but my comment got all wonky and disappeard... so know that I loved it!
    And this one...

    THEY HAD SEX!!!
    Yes!

    I love that he surprised her! That's so cute*

    "I’m fairly sure the small amount of blood that had still pumping through my heart was now filtering down to my dick." -- I. Loved. That. Sentence.

    I would very much appreciate evil. quiet laughs from him* ;)

    “I was having a relaxing time just playing with your hair and listening to your snore.” -- Awwwwwww!! That is so adorable.

    Mmmaawwwww, she called him her ray of sunshine. Stop writing things that make me smile like a fool*

    And finally... OH MY GOD HER LEG MOVED, YES!! I know it's still a long way to go, but... YES!!!


    p.s. PICTURE! :)

    ReplyDelete