Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chapter Twelve

Two Soundtracks today... both fit perfectly... yes, I'm still on my romantic country kick. Both fit perfectly to the chapter and had a hand in writing it... :o)

Thompson Square - Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not?

Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss




I was kind of shocked by the kiss on the cheek, but I just chalked it up to her being excited.  Of course it didn’t stop my mind from racing as I ran back into the house.

I walked into the house, threw the keys on the messy kitchen counter.  If there was one thing Eden was good for, it was keeping this place clean.  Three weeks without her here and it was already showing.  The house was trashed compared to Alex’s clean place.

I was a slob.  I never cleaned up after myself.  I was a little better in Edmonton when Cogs and I lived together, just because he’d have a shit-fit if I didn’t keep somewhat tidy.  Tom Gilbert was the worst complainer about my uncleanliness.  It quickly became a joke around the locker room my rookie year about how messy I was.  I was terrible at conquering any domestic chores, especially dishes and laundry.  The one time I actually put liquid dish soap instead of dishwashing detergent into the dishwasher while I was living with Cogs and Gilbert.  It was bad and I ended up cleaning up a huge mess.  I’ve never lived that one down and probably never will.  I was hoping to at least have a maid hired before bringing Alex over here, but I knew the only thing that was going to help her pain was spending some time in the hot-tub.  I might have only known her for a few weeks, but I already knew she wasn’t one to complain easily about pain, so it was obvious she was really suffering at the moment.

“Yah, ready?!” I asked cheerfully as I stepped out onto the patio, barefooted and in my swimming trunks.  I couldn’t say any more because I lost whatever words had been on my tongue when I got the full view of her in her bikini with her thick, black hair lying on her shoulders.  It’s not like I didn’t know she was going to look sexy in the thing, but the little gym shorts and tight tanks still didn’t hold a candle to this.

“Yup!” she smiled broadly, not seeming to realize I was speechless.

I purposefully didn’t look at her as I scooped her up in my arms, suddenly only being able to concentrate on how smooth and warm her skin was at this moment.  I easily stepped into the tub and set her down on one of the seats, before taking a spot directly across from her to create as much space as possible between us.

As she groaned and allowed her head to fall back against the rim of the hot-tub, I too groaned from the sudden onslaught of dirty thoughts I was having about her.





I had to smile and act like I was totally focused on the hot tub because as soon as he stepped out onto the patio in the late afternoon sun, I could only think about was how fucking hot he was.  I always thought of him as being kind of scrawny, but without a shirt on, my thoughts were quickly reversed.  Yeah, he wasn’t Danny ripped, but he was well defined and definitely had my attention even more than before.

Once I was in the warm water, my thoughts were quickly turned to jello as the warm water instantly began soothing the pain.

“This is amazing,” I sighed.  I heard Sam laugh over the noise of the water jets, but I just kept my eyes closed, allowing my body to relax.  Several minutes passed when I felt Sam pick up my one leg and place it across his legs.  I left out an uninhibited moan when he began massaging my leg.  “You don’t have to do that,” I mumbled incoherently.

“Does it make it feel better?”

“Mmmhmm.”

He didn’t say anything else, he just kept moving up my leg with his large hands, kneading and rubbing them.  The farther up he moved, the more I felt my nipples getting harder and the larger the warmth in my stomach grew.  I was thankful he had the water jets on so he wouldn’t see what he was doing to me.  By the time he started on my other leg, I was practically unconscious.  Which was why I almost jumped out of my skin when he tugged on my legs and began pulling me over to his side of the tub.

“Shit!” I gasped, throwing my hands down to the bottom of the tub to steady myself, but Sam gave one hard pull and next thing I knew I was straddling him, sitting on his legs and suddenly in a very intimate position with him.  I looked at him with questioning eyes and before I knew it, his hands were in splayed on my back, pulling me against him.  We were both breathing hard as our noses were touching and we stared into each others eyes.  “Are you going to kiss me, or not, Sam?” I suddenly whispered, surprising even myself.

His eyes grew large, but I soon felt his wet hands thread into my hair before pressing his lips against mine.



“Are you going to kiss me or not, Sam?” she said.

I had wanted to kiss her for the last couple days, but of course she needed to be the one to tell me it was okay.  I didn’t waste another second, pulling her completely against me and stealing a taste from her lips for the first time.  After a couple quick pecks we were soon kissing harder, drinking from each other as our tongues intertwined.  It felt like an electric current was running through the water, jolting me to life.  Her hands were firmly gripping my shoulders as my hands ran up and down her back, eventually cupping her ass, garnering a moan from her mouth.

When we finally came up for air, she just stared into my eyes.  “Alex…” I whispered before kissing her button nose and laying some kisses on her face.

She kissed me on the cheek and then wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly for a moment before she just rested her head on my shoulder and began running her hands through my hair.





I was tingling all over and I just needed a few moments to regroup myself.  My body was so worked up that I could have sworn my stomach was doing somersaults.  The last time I kissed anyone, he died in my arms.  Granted, this was a completely different situation, but it brought back a flood of memories that I wasn’t very fond to think of.

“Are you okay?” Sam asked quietly.

“Yeah.  Just thinking…”

“Mmm,” he acknowledged before kissing my temple.

I lifted my head and lazily kissed him a couple times before running my tongue across his lips, begging for entrance once more.  I felt him smile before he obliged me, in turn sending shivers throughout my body.

It easily turned into a hot and heavy make-out session.  Between not being involved in any sexual intimacy for a couple years and the water swirling around us, everything touch or kiss on my skin seem to feel 100 times better than ever before.  As Sam’s lips began moving down my jaw line, I felt inclined to speak.

“Sam?”

“Hmm?” he hummed, still kissing and licking the water off my skin.

“I haven’t done anything remotely close to this for a little over a year…”

“No pressure, Alex.  Whenever you want to stop, you just say the word.”

“That’s the problem, I don’t want you to stop kissing me…”

“Then we have no problem,” he bit playfully at my neck.

“But we do…” I whined with the words coming out as a moan at the end when I felt his large hand cup my breast.

“We can make out without having to go all the way, Alex,” he breathed heavily into my ear while rubbing a thumb over one of my hardened nipples.  “No worries, I can behave myself and if you want me to make sure you behave yourself, I will.  I respect you.”

I respect you.  The words echoed in my brain and allowed me to relax and allowed myself to enjoy everything he was doing to me.





I respect you.  The words came out before I could even think about them.  Exactly!  That is exactly what made everything different about me and Alex compared to me and Eden.  I didn’t respect Eden.  However, I respected Alex.  It was getting harder with every passing moment to remind myself that I wasn’t going to be inside of her tonight, but I didn’t care because she tasted so good and felt so right in my arms.

I pulled at her bikini top strings and flipped her top up onto the cement behind us.  She laughed at first but started moaning again when my tongue began tracing lines around her hard nipples.  After sampling both breasts, I turned her so that her back was against my chest and coaxed her to relax her head back on my shoulder.  She left out a cry when as my hand slid down beneath her bikini bottom and began tracing her folds that were obviously not just moist from the water.

“I guess you can feel that?” I whispered.

“Fuck yeah,” she breathed out.

“Good,” I smirked before flicking her clit, making her let out a whine.

She craned her neck so that we could kiss while I made some magic under the water with my fingers.  Pushing two fingers into her, I found that she was so tight and warm.  Suddenly I wished I hadn’t been feeling so chivalrous.  I was so hard and wanted to bury myself deep into her, but that would have to wait for another time.  For now I ground my length against her ass that was nestled against my crotch, enjoying her cries of pleasure between kisses.  I was glad that I had turned on my outdoor sound system; otherwise I’m sure my neighbors probably wouldn’t have had to use much imagination about what was going on within my privacy fence.

“Ssssaaaammmm,” she sighed as an orgasm ripped through her. 

It was so hot watching her cum, that I almost blew my own load.  At this point my mind was so focused on also finishing that I was not shy about asking her to help in that matter.  “Put your hands on me and help make me cry out your name…”

She smiled and with my help she was facing me once again.  My eyes rolled into the back of my head when I felt her small hand wrap around my length.  I shivered when she began whispering heavily into my ear, not holding back in the dirty department.

“Mmm, you are so big, Sam,” she began.  “I can’t wait to feel you inside of me someday soon,” she cooed, giving an extra little tug that almost had me.  A few more strokes and she whispered, “I want you to fuck the shit out of me.”

That was all it took.  Soon I was groaning her name and pulling her close to me so that I could kiss her deeply.





“You are definitely no Martha Stewart,” I called out as I wheeled myself around the downstairs of Sam’s house.  I had to move a few things to get around, the toughest spot being around the laundry room which was upchucking clothing out the doorway.

“Yeah…I’m definitely no Suzie-homemaker,” he laughed from the kitchen.  He had ordered some pizza was trying to find plates to put it on.

“You need a maid, Sam,” I said sincerely.

“I do.  I’ve known this for a couple weeks now, but I haven’t gotten around to calling anyone.  I haven’t had time.”

I laughed loudly at this remark.  “What do you mean you haven’t had time?!  You seem to have all the time in the world to constantly spend with me…”

“Are you complaining?!” he chirped, coming up behind me.

I dropped my head back and looked up at him, unable to hide my smile.  “I guess not.”

He leaned down and kissed me, upside down.  I was fairly certain I could get used to his kisses.  And his touches.  I was glad to be out of the hot tub for the simple reason of being clothed again.  I felt too vulnerable being all but naked with him.  I was so close to throwing caution to the wind and going all the way with him, but I did not want to start things out that way.  This was a whole new escapade for me and I was going to need some time.  Hell, this was the first time I was even over at his place and hadn’t even seen the whole house yet.

“Dinner is served?” he motioned to the two plates of pizza.

“Prefecto,” I grinned back at him.

5 comments:

  1. Loved that he was thoughtful enough to massage her legs, of course, he benefited from that also. I am so glad they finally got together. Maybe a house tour after dinner? That should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love that he respects her. I'm glad he didn't push her to do anything that she'd be uncomfortable doing. They both seemed to be pleased though.
    I agree with daroxygirl; maybe a tour of the house would be nice after diner :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Chapter! Kinda worried about her seeing the pic now,I have a feeling she will flip out about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a running comment, starting from when I open the chapter, until it's done!! Enjoy!
    1. Judging by the song choices, they're gonna kiss... Squeeeee!
    2. What guy is a neat freak? I would expect a bachelor pad like his to be messy after having dumped his crazy girlfriend*
    3. Awww, they're both just in denial and need to bone. It will no doubt cause bigger problem though at this stage... damn.
    4. I'm practically unconscious just from reading his sexy massage*
    5. KISSING!!!!!!!!! Asdfghjkl!!
    6. Awww, 'I respct you.' is the sweetest thing he could've said! Double awww because he meant it!
    7. I can't lie, I know you were writing a sexy part, but when I saw this, I snorted and may have cackled a little: “I guess you can feel that?” I whispered.
    It was just so cute and amusing*
    8. “Mmm, you are so big, Sam,” she began. “I can’t wait to feel you inside of me someday soon,” she cooed, giving an extra little tug that almost had me. A few more strokes and she whispered, “I want you to fuck the shit out of me.” (I'm le dead*)
    9. Hadn't seen the whole house yet... dn dun dunnnnnn... please don't be mad about the photo, please don't be mad about the photo!!!

    Loved the chapter! I need more!
    Please come home and post more!!!!!!
    K, lova ya chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I couldn't read this until I got back from Flagstaff...I hate my phone!

    It was taunting me since yesterday....great and hot chapter...I so like them together...all I keep thinking about is how she is going to react to the picture also....

    more please! Hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete